Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beginner-unicycling-related info.

Here are 2 forum threads that I enjoy reading:

Learning Journal - http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=86016
and
Progress diary - http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91495

I will encourage you to write your progress report there because you will get lots of useful tips and encouragement from the community.

I discover them only AFTER I have learned how to ride my unicycle. It was too late for me to write down my learning progress on that forum :(

I notice that beginner unicyclist face similar difficulties. Quite a nice read. Inspiring and motivational.

Here is a blog that try to guide beginner with How-to-unicycle videos.

============================================

Join the Singapore unicycle FORUM

============================================


1 comment:

  1. Hi Brajvir Thakur, is Brajvir Singh your brother? How are the sales of your Self-Balancing Unicycle and Scooter? Are they becoming more popular? Where is your shop by the way?

    ReplyDelete