Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Attending a circus school in Batam?

My brother-in-law and my niece visited me last weekend. My brother-in-law was bragging about his successful business... and when my niece saw my unicycle, he ask me if i am attending the circus school.

Btw, I am the best unicyclist in Batam... errr... I mean I am the only unicyclist on the island. So, I can describe myself in anyway that I like :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was a time when a young girl described my unicycle as a tricycle. And another time when a neighborhood kid whistle out the circus tune and make funny faces at me. And another occasion when a boy asked me if I know how to juggle like a clown. And the recent one where I was asked if I had lost a wheel.

When I played ping pong, I don't experienced getting interesting comments from strangers.

But I am not alone ... read this thread:

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38668

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested in juggling or circus stuffs, there is a juggling group in Singapore.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/bccig/


No comments:

Post a Comment